From research to practice
Innovative technologies give new products a clear edge in national and international competition. That is why we integrate our decades of experience in the successful implementation of technological innovations.
These are special glass products, which usually also be developed directly for customer applications in the context of a research collaboration or. This aims firstly at optimizing the products' features and the same time to improve the process efficiency of our glass products. In particular, the process efficiency is this also an important cost factor in the production of new glass products for technologically sophisticated applications.
Examples of that are
- Improving the quality of surface properties
- Improvement of mechanical properties, e.g. Increasing the compressive strength of glass tubes
- Achieving tight tolerances in diameter, roundness and similar geometric properties
- Connection of new surface materials with Borosilikatröhren, eg the application of protective coatings Splitter
- The use of composite materials in the production of glass.